Your health & safety are a priority to us. Please review new procedures we will have in place during this phase of reopening.
General Health & Safety Guidelines Upon Reopening
- Parents are to drop students off at the dojo, but are asked not to enter the facility itself
- Students are to come dressed in their uniform
- All students and staff will receive a contact-less temperature test before entering the facility
- Students will be directed to use hand sanitizer before entering the facility and when exiting
- Members are asked to email the office any questions to limit on-site exposure
- Additional time will be added between classes to allow for students to exit the facility prior to the next class arriving
- The dojo will be cleaned before each class and every night
Students will remain six feet apart during class with floor markings directing students to the appropriate spot. There will be no partner drills or bag work at this time. Instructors and assistants will wear masks or shields and remain at the front or side of the class. Students should not bring gear bags, or other personal items class. Students are asked to wear flip flops to class to reduce the time it takes to get shoes on and off.